LOGGING EQUIPMENT INSURANCE INLAND MARINE
Would you like to complete a form now?
Contractors Equipment Insurance*
From construction to timber operations, landscaping and excavation, businesses often rely on equipment to generate revenue. Designed to protect commercial operations owning valuable mobile equipment, the contractors equipment insurance product provides business coverage for construction machinery, equipment and tools of a mobile nature used in contracting, installation, erection and repair, or moving operations or projects.
The contractors equipment product is serviced by our team of experts and available with no premium commitment. We also offer competitive commissions to retail agents and brokers.
- Ability to rate, quote, issue, and manage policies online in just a few simple steps
- Insured by an “A” rated carrier and available on an admitted basis
- Scheduled values up to $10 million and up to $500,000 per item
- Sold on a stand-alone basis with scheduled and blanket coverage options
- Special coverage package automatically includes basic limits for additional debris removal expenses, expediting expenses, fire department service charges, inventory and appraisal, recharge of fire extinguishing equipment, and reward for recovery of stolen equipment
- Direct billing with electronic payment options and an automated renewal process
- Fast, easy access with no premium commitment
- If you qualify, this may be written for loggers, foresters, timber-men, contractors, commercial general contractors, agricultural, excavation, municipalities, wholesalers, retailers, or any other type of commercial risk owning mobile machinery and equipment
- Items typically insured include bulldozers, power shovels, loaders, graders, backhoes, forklifts, excavators, pavers, compressors, pumps, and numerous other items of a mobile or portable nature
- Nationwide, excluding Hawaii
Our team is available at (209) 223-1870 should you need assistance in the application process or have questions about this product
The coverage highlights may vary depending on which carrier you decide to chose from. As Independent Insurance Agents we will shop with at least two companies unless in our opinion, based upon your submission information we determine we know the best fit for coverage and price.